[Artemisia] Raptor War Wrap Up

IDMike08 idmike08 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 13 16:18:21 CDT 2009

And thanks to you, Lady Syeira, for all your hard work with the
schedule & logistics and for being our public "voice".

It was a great event.  The Bardic on Friday ROCKED.  (One of the
things that just *makes* an event for me.)

Everyone did a fantastic job with all those little things that make an
event steward happy - following directions - especially regarding the
parking lot - keeping track of their children & dogs, and leaving the
site absolutely immaculate not to mention ON TIME!  (thus avoiding the
$200 fee).

Thanks to everyone who helped out in any capacity.  A huge heartfelt
thanks to my co-stewards who really made this an easy event for me to
be part of running.  I can't think of anyone i could have worked with
better.

See you next year!

Lady Mauda McClain