[Artemisia] Question for Kingdom Officers

S CLEMENGER sclemenger at msn.com
Sun Jul 19 13:45:20 CDT 2009

His Grace is 100% right about the workload, and right, as well, about the
usual lack of candidates for the job.  And this is not new, folks.  I
remember running into the same situation many years ago, before our kingdom
split, when I became the Minister of Arts and Sciences for the kingdom.  I
can only speak as a former-local (and former-kingdom level) officer...it's a
LOT of work sometimes.
--Maire