[Artemisia] Reply to Morgan's Original Question

Jackman-Brink, Julia Julia.Jackman-Brink at mso.umt.edu
Tue Jul 21 10:27:26 CDT 2009

Sounds like a great time.  Can't make this weekend, have to be in
Bozeman, but the following is possible. Let me know! :)

And since the header hasn't changed yet...

For those people who have contacted me privately as to why I have not
responded to Morgan's question here...Here is my public response.  My
current office description and job duties are printed in the August
Sage, which should be in your mailboxes this week. Please read it if you
are interested. If anyone has further questions, they are welcome to
contact me directly.

Juliana
Kingdom Seneschal