[Artemisia] Apprentice Social at Uprising

Roxann Hatch wilhemina3 at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 8 15:24:24 CDT 2009

Greetings Gentle Cousins,

Are you an apprentice? Do you wish to become an apprentice? Are you just curious who is an apprentice?

If so, you are invited to attend an apprentice social held in the Barony Ashton encampment at 5:00 in the afternoon on Saturday June 20 at Uprising.

This gathering is being held to indulge a selfish desire. I have no idea who my fellow researchers and teachers in training are! I want to know who I can go to when I want to know about Norse leg wrapping techniques, or the proper way to assemble an Elizabethan outfit. We are the future "experts" in our chosen fields and I think we should get to know each other!

You may bring your Laurel with you if you wish, if they are well behaved. My intent is not to exclude anyone associated with anything Green Belt.

If you would like to bring some nibbles to share, I will provide some of my own and a variety of liquid refreshments. We will have just a short time to visit and get to know each other before Saturday evening court.

I hope to make this a recurring event. We have so much knowledge in our wonderful Kingdom, I selfishly want to know who is interested in what.

Hope to see a sea of green on Uprising Saturday!

Hilde
Apprentice to Her Excellency Mistress Casamira Jawjalny

Please forward to any other lists you deem appropriate.