[Artemisia] Another Invitation

K M arrowyn at bresnan.net
Wed Jun 17 02:00:59 CDT 2009

Thank you, Caryn - that's all so very true.  Might I add that late evenings
can tend to be chilly - I'd like to remind folks using any kind of heater to
make sure you have proper ventilation for your tents.

And, if you all don't mind, I'd like to extend an invitation for anyone who's
interested in a few period games to stop in at the Silverkeep pavillion
Thursday afternoon or evening and have some fun.  One Arwen or the Other will
be around...

For 1 game, gather up all that old trim, the odd piece of jewelry you don't
know what to do with, little trinkets you have no clue where they came from,
those old tin mugs you'd love to get rid of but don't quite know how to, and
anything else you can throw in a little basket or bag.  It's simply an old
Viking dice game, we used to refer to as "Lie Like Joey" - for any number of
players - it's basically like a Mini-Bardic.  The other game is for 2 players,
and is as easy and fast-moving as checkers.

It'll be a good time, play for as long as you like!

I now return you to your regularly scheduled broadcast...

The Other Arrowyn