[Artemisia] Dragons Tear XXV

Morgan Lucktain celtic_wolf07 at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 23 13:30:48 CDT 2009

Greetings unto the Populaces of the Kingdom of Artemisia, Kingdom of Northshield and the Principality of Avacal,

  I send great news to all.  After much consulting the heavenly bodies and watching the flight of many great birds.  It was decide to extened the pre-registration from the 26th of June til the post-marked date of July 1st.

  But the one down side is I am needing feast numbers by the 26th of June, this coming Friday.  So that way I am able to get my food shopping down in time with out the local merchants having fittings on me.

  For those who have already pre-paid thank you & many blessing upon you & your family.  And for those who have alerted me to their attendence thank you & brightest blessings to you & yours.

  To make sure all my numbers are correct could everyone who has aletered us to their attendence can they please send me confirmation emails this week so I can make sure I am not getting double numbers or anything like such.  In a day or so I will be including a list of ingredents that will be used in all of the meals from soup kitchen Friday night, Saturday breakfast, lunch & Grand Feast, for those with food allergies.  I am already aware of some people, so am already trying to accomidate those people.

In Service to Artemisia & Stan Wyrm
Lord Morgan Lucktain
Seneschal & Knight Marshal for Shire Stan Wyrm
Kingdom Deputy Marshal for Siege
Dragons Tear XXV Feast Steward