[Artemisia] flu swine or not flu swine, that is the question

morgan wolf morganblaidddu at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 27 11:39:20 CDT 2009

nausea, vomiting, and diahrea (yes, all at once).  Prpbably body aches/muscle soreness too, but I can't tell those from a normal day, so...

Morgan

Baron Morgan Blaidd Du,
GHA(2), CQC, PCA, CCH;

Protege and Ghillie to Baron Master James Ulrich MacKellar, OL OP;
and Baroness Mistress Rachel Ashton, OP