[Artemisia] Uprising classes

Kristine Mann fishbrat at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 3 14:44:13 CST 2009

Now that Estrella is over, it's time to think about Uprising. I am once again looking for people to teach classes. Thursday will be set up for all day tract classes. If you would like to teach a class that is a hands on, and more than a 2 hour class, Thursday is your day. If you teach a tract of classes, such as a a set of coordinating garments (top to bottom elizabethan) Thursday once again.
 Friday, and Saturday are for shorter classes.
To teach e mail me  fishbrat at yahoo dot com . In the subject line "I want to Teach" First come, first choice of time slots. The more info the more accomidating I will be.
 Rember one thing, many,many activities happen at Uprising. You may have to make a choice of what's most important to you, or your family. Take averything into consideration before requesting a time slot.

In Service
L. Mairsile Kendrick
1000 Eyes MOAS
aka Kriss Mann