[Artemisia] Coronation Thank Yous

Dawn Tavares dtavares1 at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 9 15:37:48 CDT 2009

To add my voice from the kids' corner of the hall:

**Thank you** many times over to all the parents, grandparents, aunts, and Big Sisters(tm) who lent aid & comfort to the Youth Activities for Coronation.
The colorful fleece, cool buttons, and other supplies so generously donated were terrific to work with and made some fantastic flowers for Their Majesties' bouquet.
We had enough adults during the entire activity that we were always in compliance with the 2-Deep Rule, and none of the attending officers were left exhausted or feeling harried.
The children were well-behaved, well-supervised, and quite pleased with the results of the day's efforts.

One fine young lad attending his first event turned to his mother and said, "Can we come back? I like this."
THAT's the way we do it!!

Just wait until you see all the classes for the Youth Track at April Collegium. >:)

Delighted and gladdened,

Aurora de Portugal
Kingdom Youth Officer
for Artemisia