[Artemisia] Middle Eastern War classes

Reuben and Arwen reuben_arwen at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 18 13:22:31 CDT 2009

Ash'ael (sp?) and I are working on figuring it out, so we don't repeat any info offered.  Would there be any interest in an Egyptian Baladi dance class?  It would be at an intermediate dancer level.  I was planning on offering the Baladi class at Uprising this year too.  I am not familiar with the dance scene down there, or what would be of interest or use to the most people.  I'm willing to teach whatever is needed or wanted- just ask!  Esther/Arwen

P.S.  "Baladi" as in the dance style, not Baladi the American misnomer for the maqsoum or masmoudi saghir rhythm. :)

P.P.S.  I'm trying not to step on any local toes, I know you guys have some very talented people down there.

Please contact the event stewards with details about any