[Artemisia] Stan Wyrm Love Revel

Morgan Lucktain celtic_wolf07 at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 21 14:05:11 CDT 2009

Just wanting to send out a reminder to all that the SHire of Stan Wyrms' Love Revel is coming up next weekend, March 28th.  So if you are planning to attned please get in touch with me for feast reservations.  Also if you are planning to enter our A&S Championship we are holding to three items from three catagories & to please give a heads up of what you are entering to so we can make sure we get the right judges.

In Service to Artemisia & Stan Wyrm
Lord Morgan Lucktain
Seneschal & Knight Marshal for Shire Stan Wyrm
Event Steward for Love Revel