[Artemisia] Volunteer Raffe Donations

LadyPDC at aol.com LadyPDC at aol.com
Wed May 20 17:37:33 CDT 2009

I have a beginning Calligraphy Basket with supplies and instructions etc
that I would be willing to donate if you want it.   I have a couple of  other
books and trinkets as well that I will drop by on my way in.  Can't  wait
to see what others bring so I know what I want to donate my hours towards
winning. (g)

Constance de la Rose, OL

Barony of Loch  Salaan
Kingdom of Artemisia

"Remember, it should also be  fun"

In a message dated 5/20/2009 3:49:02 P.M. Mountain Daylight Time,