[Artemisia] Dancing Guild

Travis Schenck mr.schenck at gmail.com
Wed Nov 25 22:38:31 CST 2009

Well,

There seems to be sufficent interest in the Dancing Guild perhaps we can
meet at an upcoming event and start planning things.
Anyone planning on Solitice in Loch Salann? We can at least have a
preliminary meeting there to dicuss what we would like to do with a Dancing
guild.
If people can't make that perhaps they can meet in the northern part of the
Kingdom as well and we'll start figuring this out.
Does anyone want to set up a email list for Artemisian Dancing? Sorry I'm
just grabbing the reins for now but it seems there is enough interest that
we should do something.
Also if Niccolo would be willing to aid us, I still think he floats around
this list, in this endevor that would be great as well. So let's get things
going.

Sopio! Sopio!

Lord Ramon De Javier

--
If you wish to understand today, you must search yesterday.  ~Pearl S. Buck