[Artemisia] Harvest Court Thank You's

Gene Mealey rapierfighter at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 26 09:36:24 CDT 2009

Greetings All,

I would like to take this opportunity to thank all those who were able to attend Harvest Court.  It made for quite a good event!  For those who couldn't make it, you missed a grand event and one seriously good feast! (as I'm sure you'll hear from those who partook of it)

I would also like to thank those who made the event possible and those who helped me in my first day as Baron.  The list is far too numerous to mention here, but know that you helped make things a great deal easier and enjoyable for me.

Lastly, I would like to offer my congratulations to all those who received awards and especially to Baron Adne and Baroness Judith on their retirement - though as both are now officers serving at the Baronial and Kingdom level it seems to me that their "retirement" will be quite busy!

Again, my thanks.

Baron Antoine de Bueil
Barony of Sentinels' Keep

"The greatest way to live with honor in this world is to be what we pretend to be."

Socrates