[Artemisia] Titles, Baronies and Artemisian History (oh, my!)

Jackman-Brink, Julia Julia.Jackman-Brink at mso.umt.edu
Tue Oct 27 12:17:24 CDT 2009

Can't speak for anyone else, but here's the BSK order...if you number
the individual Barons and Baronesses, it gets really messy, and the
numbers are almost even again with Antoine coming in as a single...but
this is the ruling order, and probably the best numbering system to use
when figuring out who ruled when.

1. Baron Guthrum and Baroness Cet (Founding Baronage)
2. Baron Dan and Baroness Cet
3. Baron Kian and Baroness Juliana
4. Baroness Bronwen
5. Baroness Gefjon
6. Baron Lewellyn and Baroness Joanna
7. Baron Adne and Baroness Judith
8. Baron Antoine (when he eventually steps down...)

So Shauna, I guess the best answer is probably "7".

Juliana