[Artemisia] Titles, Baronies and Artemisian History (oh, my!)

Jacquie Ziegler shauna at bresnan.net
Tue Oct 27 12:05:30 CDT 2009

Greetings!

Well, first, let me say that Baroness Juliana is absolutely correct, and
I sit (somewhat) corrected. As a former Golden Wing and former Laurel
Sovereign, I thought I had heard everything, but what threw me was the
word 'Heritage'. I had never heard it used in conjunction with a former
territorial Baron/ess before.

(Darn whippersnappers! Using new language around an old herald! Let me
get my cane, while I hobble over
to that third rocking chair on the left at the old herald's home!)

That being said, can anyone tell me what number Their Excellencies Adne
and Judith ended up with? I know that the number of Baronesses is higher
than the number of Barons, since there have been two solos.

And, while we are at it, what numbers are we up to for Arn Hold, 1000
Eyes and Loch Salann? Gryphon's Laire is on their second set, right?

These questions are so I can work more on my very-long write-up of
Artemisian history, both as a Principality and as a Kingdom, from a
heraldic standpoint. Any information to fill in gaps appreciated.

Baroness Shauna
(Court Baroness of the first kind - no land to go with it. I'm in the
third trailer on the left in the trailer park.)