[Artemisia] Titles, Baronies and Artemisian History (oh, my!)

Sondra Gibson sgibson at edulog.com
Tue Oct 27 12:29:06 CDT 2009

Actually, Judith is the 6th baroness and Adne is the 5th baron

You have to break it up more.
 Baron Guthrum and Baroness Cet (Founding Baronage)- so both are #1
 Baron Dan and Baroness Cet - Dan is 2nd baron, Cet is still 1st baroness
 Baron Kian and Baroness Juliana - Kian is 3rd baron, Juliana is 2nd
baroness
 Baroness Bronwen - 3rd baroness
 Baroness Gefjon - 4th baroness
 Baron Lewellyn and Baroness Joanna - 4th Baron, 5th baroness
 Baron Adne and Baroness Judith - 5th Baron, 6th Baroness
 Baron Antoine (when he eventually steps down...) 6th Baron

Gefjon
(old used baroness)