[Artemisia] Titles, Baronies and Artemisian History (oh, my!)

LYNETTE STUMPP pandabr_28 at msn.com
Tue Oct 27 12:41:42 CDT 2009

See, this brings up a good question. I'm the 8th Baroness of 1000 Eyes. So individually that would make Ariel the 9th Baroness and Robert the 8th Baron. But since they rule together should they both use 9th when they step down or does the number go by individual? You can blame this confusion on the rotten people who decide to rule alone and mess up the standard order of things.

One of the rotten people herself,

Antoinette