[Artemisia] Crown Tourney LOI's Due SOON!!!

Jackman-Brink, Julia Julia.Jackman-Brink at mso.umt.edu
Wed Sep 9 12:52:33 CDT 2009

SIGH...People need to read the announcement....Right now you still only
have to show that you are a current member....you WIN, and you have ten
days to provide proof that your membership will cover your
tenure....although I get the zipsorts so I'll know.  Most people are
already in that mode as you say, and those who have already put in
already have done so.  It all depends on where you want to stand I
guess. :)

Julie