[Artemisia] Contests for Uprising XXIV- T-shirts and Gatebook cover

Dan Reese dan.reese at live.com
Sun Apr 11 22:51:08 CDT 2010

Please forgive me if you have read this before, but we are needing more submissions for both contests. The contest deadline for the T-shirt competition has been moved back to May 1st to allow for additional time to get your submissions in.

We currently have two contests going for Uprising this year:

We will have a screen printer merchant on site this year that will be making t-shirts for the populace to purchase. The t-shirts will be available for purchase during the entire event, but we need your submissions and ideas for the t-shirt design!

Submissions must be a clearly drawn picture of your idea and no more than TWO colors. The submission deadline is MAY 1st; please submit your designs to our MoAS Lady Kyri at her ladykyri (at) gmail (dot) com email address.

The winner of this contest will receive a free t-shirt bearing their design on it!

If you have any questions, please email Lady Kyri at the above mentioned email address.

The second contest we are running is our annual contest for the Uprising gatebook cover. Any submissions must be 5x5 and black and white. The submission deadline is MAY 1st; please email your questions regarding the contest and designs for our gatebook cover to our chronicler at her chronicler1000eyes (at) hotmail (dot) com email address.

The winner of our gatebook cover contest will win one free admittance to Uprising XXIV! This award is transferrable so if you wish to donate it to someone else you are more than welcome to.

Good luck on both contests!

-Matheus