[Artemisia] Artemisia Digest, Vol 83, Issue 1

Jackman-Brink, Julia Julia.Jackman-Brink at mso.umt.edu
Mon Aug 2 11:28:28 CDT 2010

There is also a very nice company in Edmonton, which is where we get our
stone. They carry several different types of soapstone, which is kind of
cool. They will cut to size or ship a shaped large block. As Gilliana
said, if you get pieces ask for extra padding in shipment.

Check out Bedrock Supply. http://www.bedrocksupply.ca/

Juliana