[Artemisia] Hearthwarming

Svein Frodi svein_the_wise at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 11 21:32:00 CDT 2010

Lady Aurora de Portugal,

It would be a great honor to have you and whatever guests would grace our presence at our feast, and if you would be so kind as to let me know by the 16th of August it would give me plenty of time to make arrangements, but as I am very versatile  Feast-o-Viking I can manage newcomers at the gates as well. Reservations are appreciated but not mandatory, all that show up will be fed.

Helt i tjeneste med sannferdig fasthet,
Svein Frodi
Feast-o-Viking