[Artemisia] Fwd: [Announcements] Membership Fees

Paul Reed cabtiz at rap.midco.net
Fri Dec 3 19:39:33 CST 2010

Sustaining gets a newsletter which is a requirement to be an officer

Associate doesn’t get the newsletter.

In my case there are 2 adults in my house and no kids. We are both officers
in our group.

We only have to have one sustaining membership in the household so that we
both have access to the newsletter. We have however always both gotten the
full sustaining membership as we both believe in supporting the organization
that provides the insurance for us to play as much as we do.