[Artemisia] Question about jewelry

SirMLL at aol.com SirMLL at aol.com
Sun Dec 19 18:20:25 CST 2010

A little nosing around turned up that Roman soldiers wore them for
protection in battle, and they were (and still are) believed to promote good
health, relieve high blood pressure, and are helpful in the presence of
bronchial asthmakidney, rheumatic heart disease, otitis and psoriasis.   Wear it and
be healthy, thanks to your Norse women's astute merchanting  skills.

In a message dated 12/19/2010 1:46:12 P.M. Mountain Standard Time,