[Artemisia] Equestrians! - Raptor War!

Shanna danielle_sh at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 3 00:34:24 CDT 2010

Equestrians! While we're all still planning our return to the battlefields of Uprising in a few short weeks. We have still more to look forward to with Raptor War in July.  For Raptor War, as Baronial Champion myself, I ask that you come out in all your splendor with your rings lances and javelins for the challenge I am setting for all willing competitors, both foreign and domesticJ.  There will be points for presentation, especially your steeds barding; heralds are always nice, though certainly not required.   Don’t leave the rest of your equipment at home though, as there will be more happening in the weekend including the best little army competition, crested / mounted combat and/or jousting if we have enough interested parties equipped. As ever,HL Danielle Alavaine deLicorne, KEO