[Artemisia] Security Volunteers

Charles Maxey maxpfc at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 14 00:23:23 CDT 2010

Greetings as it is the day before Uprising I am once again writing to ask the members of our society to please volunteer for security.  There are various security shifts to fill throughout the event with the most urgent need for security volunteers being on both Friday and Saturday nights.  Granted, I know that these are the best party nights at camping events.  This is also the reason that security volunteers are needed most on these nights.  If you have any questions about volunteering for security please feel free to contact me at Maxpfc at yahoo.com, at security point (after 4pm), or in my encampment (The Jewel).  Those of you who have previously contacted me, you have my greatest appreciation.  Again, I would ask the members of the Chivalric Circle to please volunteer for a two hour shift on Friday night.  The shifts for Friday/Saturday night will be as follows:
8pm - 10pm
10pm - 12am
12am - 2am
2am - 4am
Each shift requires a minimum of six people patrolling in two pairs.  A pair patrolling the upper camping area, town square and the Royal encampment areas, and at least one pair patrolling the lower camping area.
Merci,
Donovan