[Artemisia] KRM Report for all Rapier Fighters

Gene Mealey rapierfighter at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 11 22:14:22 CST 2010

Maestro Azir

Thank you for the info.  One question:  The Darkwood blunts are slotted, not round, and therefore there is no way to install washers.  May we assume that these blunts are still approved as shipped, with no inserts?
My understanding is they have been designed specifically for use with rapiers.  I have been using them for well over a year on my round and flat tipped blades and have had zero issues with them.

Many thanks,

Baron Antoine de Bueil
Baron of Sentinels' Keep

"The greatest way to live with honor in this world is to be what we pretend to be."

Socrates