[Artemisia] Prom Flowers

Jenn Rhoades lady_flora at msn.com
Wed May 26 11:52:44 CDT 2010

Sooooooooooooo prom flowers was not such a good idea.

So, we will punt.  Rather than buy a whole bunch of wholesale flowers, on the "chance" that people may want them, we will do the following:

You buy your flowers (at WalMart or Costco or wherever) and THL Aghren and I will have our  floral supplies on  hand and will make them into corsages or boutonnieres or whatever you would like for a 3 dollar donation to the Kingdom Childrens' Activities fund.

And, believe me, we do not take the personally.  Still smiling.

As Ever

In Service,

THL Flora of Heronton