[Artemisia] A New Discussion - SCA Skills in a Modern Plague

Redhawk sca_redhawk at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 19 13:10:19 CDT 2010

ah... nails.. wooden pegs can be used in lieu of nails.  and most people know how to make a bow drill.
a good library on frontier life, native american crafts and the middle ages would be very important.
now i feel as though i need to turn into a survivalist and start stock piling seeds and learn out to gather honey cause.. i couldn't live without sugar.
Redhawk