[Artemisia] Dead Last? (SCA 2010 Census)

Rachael Emborg rachael.emborg at gmail.com
Wed Sep 22 10:47:22 CDT 2010

On Wed, Sep 22, 2010 at 9:20 AM, Richard Samul <scascot at mac.com> wrote:

> I just received an email from the SCA [Announcements] list, detailing
> the breakdown of participation in the SCA 2010 Census so far.

I think 170 people is a great start considering that the word is still
getting out about the Census.  There is still over two months to
participate.

Please, if you have not done so, take a few minutes to complete the SCA
Census.  Also if you are in contact with people who no longer participate,
please encourage them to participate as well since the Census is open to
them and the input they can provide will be valuable.

Thanks to those who have already and will participate in this Census.  This
is a really great way to be heard.

~Thea