[Artemisia] Dead Last? (SCA 2010 Census)

Richard Samul scascot at mac.com
Wed Sep 22 10:20:49 CDT 2010

I just received an email from the SCA [Announcements] list, detailing
the breakdown of participation in the SCA 2010 Census so far.

I was sad to see that Artemisia was LAST in terms of overall
participation in the survey, at only 170 surveys completed. ONLY 170?!
I know we can do better than that!

If you haven't already, head over to the survey site, and take the
survey. It's easy, painless, and only takes a few minutes. This is
your chance to have your voice heard on a number of topics directly
affecting membership.

www.surveymonkey.com/s/SCA2010Census

--
HL Earc Cearr