[Artemisia] Fwd: [Announcements] SCA Census 2010

Dori Andrepont dori.andrepont at gmail.com
Wed Sep 22 17:22:52 CDT 2010

If I understand correctly, the software allows them to sort for the same
answers under certain criteria*, so if you aren't sure if you took the
census or were unable to complete it at one time, take it again. I know that
if it comes up with one incomplete survey and one complete survey, for
example, that meets X,Y, and Z precisely, then it chooses the complete
survey as the correct survey.

*Yes, I was told the criteria, but it was pretty darn technical and I didn't
write it down...
Doria