[Artemisia] Arn Hold Baronial Collegium - Call for Classes

Michele Wolf amefinch at cableone.net
Sun Apr 10 22:02:09 CDT 2011

Good Gentles, on May 21st, Arn Hold is hosting a Collegium!!  We are
gathering a great list of classes.  If you would like to teach a class,
please go to the link below and fill out the form.  This includes folks
teaching for hard suit and fencing as well as the Arts and Sciences track.

http://www.baronyarnhold.org/Baronial_Collegium_2011.html

I'm looking forward to the great classes that are being offered at this
event as well as all of the students that are planning on coming!

Giliana Attewatyr