[Artemisia] Uprising Classes open for proposals

Lord Thorger (Mka Dan Olson) karadano at msn.com
Wed Apr 13 15:42:06 CDT 2011

To all those with skills and knowledge they can, and want to share.  The Uprising class coordinator is accepting proposals until May 20th.  Visit WWW.BARONY1000EYES.ORG/UPRISINGWAR/CLASSPROPOSAL.ASPX to submit your class.

If you have problems with the proposal form, please send an email to Barony1000Eyes.Web at gmail.com and PLEASE explain what the problem is.