[Artemisia] Cache Celtic Festival

Rebecca Mikkelsen mikkelsen_rebecca at hotmail.com
Sat Aug 20 16:04:39 CDT 2011

The 3rd Annual Cache Celtic Festival will be held August 27 from 9am to 8pm at the American West Heritage Center in Wellsville, UT.  Here are websites for more information: awhc.org and utahscots.org  (you may recognize Sir Landolf as the "poster boy" in his kilt and mountain man kit!)

The Shire of Cote du Ciel will be participating in the festival.  There will be a list field for armored and rapier combat, and a pavilion for demonstrations and displays.  The Shire will provide sandwich-making stuffs, as well as gatorade, water and lemonade for all those who help out that day.  Volunteers can attend the festival for free and participate in the event activities and enjoy the entertainment by Celtic musicians and dancers.

If you are planning to help at the Cache Celtic Festival, please contact me with the following information:
Name(s)
What you plan to do
When you plan to be there

Please contact me for any additional information or if you have any questions.  Thank you for your help!
Baroness Rebecca Chadderton, OL, OP