[Artemisia] [Cote du Ciel] Cache Celtic Festival

Nina of the Lost Caverns nina at oakenstaff.org
Tue Aug 23 21:43:11 CDT 2011

Demere and I will get there around 1:00 pm on Saturday.  I will stay for the rest of the day, and Demere will stay as long as the heat does not overwhelm him.  I may be able to come on Sunday for tear-down.  I will bring my embroidery, and Demere will bring some glass stuff for show-and-tell.

Nina of the Lost Caverns, Kim Schreuders
Nicholas Demere of the Oaken Staff, Paul Schreuders

Nina