[Artemisia] In Sorrow - on this day we have a New Star shining down from the An Tir sky

Jari damerowan at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 18 19:42:07 CST 2011

Sorrowful news for those who knew of HE Amanda Kendal of Westmoreland,
Baroness Lion's Gate.

HE Dame Rowan O'Callighan
[now of Arnhold, but late of An Tir]

[from the An Tir Steps]

Let all know throughout the Known World that on Saturday, December 17th,
2011 Gregorian,
Her Excellency, Viscountess Amanda Kendal of
Westmoreland, has journeyed to the stars to be with her beloved husband,
Gerhard Kendal of Westmoreland, her son in law Siegfried the Immane, and
many too many others.

She was most proud of helping others strive to achieve their dreams and
see the potential they hadn't even seen in themselves.

For so many of us she personified grace  and redefined our experience of
chivalry.

May each and every one of us help each other to see the best in
ourselves and help each other to achieve our dreams.

Never lose the opportunity to tell your loved ones you love them.

With love and hugs, and tears,

Melissa and Andre