[Artemisia] Looking for Italian Soup recipes

Vaun Stevens vstvns3 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 21 13:00:31 CST 2011

Hi, Tamar,

This is a tomato soup that Dahoud and Ibrahim served at a Kingdom A&S event
here in Sentinels' Keep.

Hello all,

I had quite a few requests for this recipe.
My recipe has a yield of 10 quarts, so I am going to break it down to a 1/4
batch for you. It should now have a yield of 10 Cups.
Here it is......

3 C , Fancy Diced Tomatoes
3 C , Ground Tomatoes
1 Qt , Heavy Cream
1/4 C , Sugar
1 T , Dried Basil
2 t , Harissa
1/8 # , Butter, cubed
1/2 T , Salt (or to taste)
1 t , Pepper (or to taste)
Cook tomatoes and cream together on low heat for about an hour, stirring
occasionally...you don't want the tomatoes to stick or cream to separate.
I use a Berr mixer at this time, to slightly blend, and make creamier.
Add spices and butter.
Cook for another hour on low heat, always occasionally stirring.

Serve with grated Parmesan cheese.

Bon Apetite!!

~Dahoud

Enjoy,