[Artemisia] Kingdom News Page

Rachael Emborg rachael.emborg at gmail.com
Wed Feb 2 15:22:24 CST 2011

Greetings, all.

I would like to offer a point of clarification regarding the statement sent
a few days ago by the Kingdom Webminister.

While the Kingdom Website is recognized by the Society webminister as the
approved website for the Kingdom of Artemisia, the Sage Advice (or any
printed communication) is the official means of communication in the Kingdom
of Artemisia.  Electronic information does not replace the printed items and
in cases of discrepancy, published information (including the PDF formats of
the documents) takes precedence.  See
http://artemisia.sca.org/disclaimer.htm for further information if you are
unsure what I mean by that.

That being said, this addition to the website will make a nice supplement to
the Sage Advice and local newsletters.  I plan to use this and hope others
will do the same.

Thanks to our Kingdom Webminister for his work to upgrade the website, which
is very much a work in progress.

~Theodora
Kingdom Seneschal