[Artemisia] Newsletter Production Stipends

Caointiarn caointiarn1 at bresnan.net
Sat Feb 12 11:47:49 CST 2011

Belladonna wrote:
> I don't mean to say that our newsletters are completely without value.  <> more than 50% of the book, dedicated to information that is easily available

									 ** if**

>you have an Internet account, doesn't need to be read and savored like a magazine or book, and for most of us, **probably **  more likely sought out on the >Web, anyway. <    Belladonna

That's 2  very big suppositions there.    I have an internet account,  but I would rather have a hardcopy to have with me.  I don't always have access to a computer. I will admit I am barely literate in my computer use.   I read the Kingdom newsletter & Shire newsletter cover to cover each month.   I keep & re-copy out directions to events from my monthly  _Sage Advice_.

For a couple of my Shire members,  going to the Public Library, 20 miles away one way  and then print out what is important is  too costly on their church mouse budgets.   But they do manage to keep their  memberships current.   Does not using the WWW make them or me  less a member?
I think you assumed  too much.
Maistreas Caointiarn
Bronzehelm