[Artemisia] Seeking information...

Tammy Anderson tanderson1028 at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 15 12:01:42 CST 2011

My Lords and Ladies:

Some of you know me; most of you do not.  I am fairly new to the Dream, but I am
undertaking my first foray in Event Stewardship.  I would beg your indulgence in
sharing your knowledge and experience with me.  I am planning a "Feast of Fools"
event, and rumor has it that such events have been held before, whether in or
out of Artemisia, I cannot tell.  Surely some gentle noble in this glorious
kingdom would be willing to share his or her knowledge with me.  If you would be
so kind as to contact me off-list, I promise to ply you with questions.

In addition, I am seeking those marvelous fire dancers whom I have seen at
Uprising.  You know who you are, and I would like to know who you are as well.
Perhaps we could discuss an engagement.  Also, can anyone tell me the
appropriate bribe for dancers?

Thank you all so much for your indulgence, and I look forward to hearing from
someone!

Your humble servant (living the Dream and loving it!),

Lady Tammy of SilverKeep