[Artemisia] Last few days to Pre-Reg for Estrella and the Camping Map is Now On-Line!

Mineko Murai mineko.murai at gmail.com
Fri Jan 14 15:28:12 CST 2011

Greetings Unto the Noble Populace!

As the Horns blow in the East in preparation for War, I am reminded of
a quote by the great General Patton that says, "Battle is an orgy of
disorder." For many of us, this occurs in the last few months
preceding Estrella War.

With that being said, I would like to remind everybody that
Pre-Registration for Estrella War closes on January 17, 2011! That is
a mere 3 days away. So if you are part of a household or group that
needs land, be sure to pre-register by the the 17th. It is $20 dollars
cheaper and allows you on site one day early!

For those interested in where they might be camping, the maps are
officially ONLINE and you can find them at the URL below

http://www .estrellawar .org/ PlacesToKnow/ EventMaps. aspx (remove spaces)

This is shaping up to be one of the most memorable Estrella Wars yet,
and we hope to see everybody there!

In Service,
Estrella War Promotions Staff