[Artemisia] Raptor War Schedule

Svein inn fróði svein_the_wise at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 2 22:59:30 CDT 2011

         One
day the mighty sun broke free from the horizon and its winter slumber and there
was a great Spring Thaw. There were festivals and quests and even a conquest
found here in our great land. Then thoughts turned to game competitions abroad
that led to great wars. Barons', they are always bickering about this and that,
which lead to the dreaded siege at Silver Keep. That journey which sent some
people trudging through the Midge Marsh, would soon lead them this way. As all
that is done and since it is not quite time for the Old Farts, and times before
gale of The Whipping Winds. It has been a long road with much to see and do,
maybe you have the desire to relax take in the view. Take some time to sit with
friends and enjoy the company in some warmer times.

         Tis
time our dear friends to relax and let go and to put up your feet and bask in
the glow. Mother Nature in her due time has carved a wonderful scene, that this
shire, dear friends, would be remiss to not let her work gleam. We invite you
dear friends and traveling kin to come see the glory of the event Hearthwarming
brings. Therefore, come one come all and put up your feet, and join us again
for food and retreat. For the water is cool and the camping is grand. There
will be fight fun for both heavy and light, and in the midst an arrows flight. Weapons
of various kinds to be thrown and make this a good time to learn and hone.  There will be gaming as the night falls
around, and torch light with boffers for what joy to be found.

         Some
come my friend and join us here, there be camping and singing for stories to
share. Though, the revel shall only be Friday through Sunday by noon's light. Camping
is cheap a $15 for these nights or only one day of this run $8 will bring the
day a good one.

Autocrat: Lord Svein inn fróði (Russ
Hansen) Email at svein_the_wise(at)hotmail(dot)com  Phone: (208)420-2487

 Co-Autocrat: HE Cecilia de Firenze (Cheryl
Robertson) Email at bcecilia(at)mac(dot)com
Phone (208)733-7340

Feast will be limited to 35 by reservation please let me know should you be interested. End registration for feast will be 12th of August 2011.

I tjeneste med sandfærdig vedholdenhed.
At være snarere end at synes.

Lord Svein inn fróði