[Artemisia] Castle Siege in SilverKeep

Tammy Anderson tanderson1028 at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 12 10:39:36 CDT 2011

My Lords and Ladies:

Only 10 days until Castle Siege Post-Siege Revel!  How excited we are to host
you!

It has come to my attention that I did not post the menu for Saturday night's
feast.  It will include salad, pot roast, roasted potatoes and vegetables,
bread, and apple crisp with whipped cream.  If possible, I would like to have a
reasonably accurate head count by Saturday, July 16, as the feast is being
professionally catered. During feast, you will also be able to enjoy the
fabulous musical stylings of a Scottish fiddler who has agreed to share his
talent with us as we dine.

I'm serving chili for dinner on Friday evening, with beer bread and corn bread.
Also, Saturday morning breakfast is also being catered (no additional cost), but
an approximate number of attendees would be appreciated.  However, you are on
your own for Saturday lunch.

Don't forget to bring your chairs, your feastware, and your appetite.  We look
forward to sharing our dream with you!

Your humble (but terribly excited) autocrat,

Lady Tammy of SilverKeep