[Artemisia] Coronation Jousting Tournament

dukealan at q.com dukealan at q.com
Wed Jul 27 02:29:22 CDT 2011

Greetings All,

I'm happy to announce that there will be a Jousting Tournament on Sunday, Sept. 4 at 10:00 a.m. at Coronation.  Details will be announced soon, and it should be spectacular!  Their Highness' invite all jousters (and to be jousters) to come with their armour sparkling, their steeds barded and prancing, and their herals wits keenly honed to cry them onto the field.

Those wishing to enter, or assist with this display of medieval prowess, please contact me off-list.  We will do some training on Saturday, as needed, and warm-up on Sunday morning, but be prepared to begin jousting at 10:00 Sunday morning.

This will be great!  Come and play.  If you've ever had an interest in SCA jousting, this will be a prime time to fulfill that interest.

More details to follow!

YIS,   Alan