[Artemisia] Queen's Tea at Uprising

Lady Syeira ladysyeira at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 11 19:03:54 CDT 2011

Greetings All,
I stole this from Lady Jennet's facebook page. She is in charge of this year's Queen's Tea at Uprising. Please contact her if you would like to bring anything.
--I have the honor to be coordinating the Queen's Tea at Uprising. This will be Friday from 3 - 5 p.m. I hope all you culinary artists will want to bring and show off some of your bite-sized creations. Please let me know what you are bringing. We have the best creators in the Known World! my email is janet at altamistalpacas.com.
Jennet--

REMEMBER Her Royal Majesty is allergic to pineapple, kiwi, bananas and almost all scented items. PLEASE do not bring items scented with any perfume or essential oils!!!

Thank You,
Duena Syeira Caminante, OP
Principal Lady to TRM Morgan and Esabell