[Artemisia] Prom supplies

Catriona Morganosa catriona_a_morganosa at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 13 13:21:54 CDT 2011

Hi folks!

As we are less than five days from the Second Annual Artemisian Prom, I wanted to toss a final reminder as people are finishing their packing and planning. We are still looking for a couple things:

1. A punch bowl for drinks.
2. Contributions of snacks for the kids.

If you can help with either of these, please let myself or Dame Aurora know off list please. I'll be leaving in the morning for Uprising so I'll be on site tomorrow afternoon for folks who want to just get with me in person.

Tangl

"What goes around, comes around, Harry. Sometimes, you GET what comes around and sometimes, you ARE what comes around." ~Michael, Grave Peril by Jim Butcher