[Artemisia] OT - may or may not be useful information for eve nt planners

Sondra Gibson sgibson at edulog.com
Thu Mar 17 16:09:09 CDT 2011

LOL!  Yeah Red, and we think she may be coming back this year, though I
can't immagine that her ancient hairless chineese crested hasn't passed over
the 'rainbow bridge' by now...  (she's actually a really nice lady - but
because we've had so many dog issues at that site, it took us by
surprise...)

I actually put the (rather lengthy) post together to send to the fiber folks
and to a co-worker involved with a different confrence who has some concerns
in that area.

Gefjon
(who has way too many varied irons in her fire!)