[Artemisia] Iron Chef - Thursday at Uprising.

Jeanne P / Casamira jeannecas at gmail.com
Wed May 25 19:27:28 CDT 2011

Greetings.
The Iron Chef competition takes place on Thursday.  Judging is from from 2-5
PM.  If we have only 2 teams, then we can start later in the morning.  It
takes about 45 minutes per team to present, serve, judge and clear away for
the next team.  Allowing 6 hours to identify, decide on recipes, cook and
present, with 2 teams we can start after 9 AM.  With 4 teams, we start at 8
AM sharp.

If you are looking for additional team members, I've been contacted and have
some names of individuals looking for a team.

A digital copy of the cookbook is available at www.medieval*cookery*.com/*
books*.html <http://www.medievalcookery.com/books.html> --  along with other
information.

I need a FIRM team reservation by June 1st since I have to buy ingredients,
and do not want to fill a box only to have a team not show up to use it.

For those who want to taste, a limited number of Tasting Tickets are
available starting Tuesday at Uprising.

So far, I have only 1 team registered, thank you Lady Gwynnyth of Gryphon's
Lair.
There can only be a maximum of 4 teams.  First come first serve.

YIS,
Cas

Jeanne Panlener / Baroness Casamira Jawjalny, O.L., O.P., G.A.
Artemisian Minister of Arts & Sciences
The Pun is mightier than the Sword!