[Artemisia] Congratulations to Our New Heirs

Queen of Artemisia queenartemisia at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 2 23:32:20 CDT 2011

Unto the Populace of the Great and Wonderful Lands of Artemisia do your Royal Monarchs, Ronan & Clare, send Happy Tidings,

Yesterday upon the field of battle many noble fighters and their consorts made their intentions known that they would compete in Our Crown Tourney. All presented themselves with Honor and comported themselves with Chivalry in Our Lists, but one emerged victorious. It is with a glad heart that We announce to you, the Populace, Our Heirs- His Royal Highness Sean Kirkpatrick Tarragon and his lovely inspiration, Her Royal Highness Qamar un 'Nisa al Anatolia. May all celebrate with Us in these coming days as they join Our Court as Our Rightful Heirs.

for the Honor and Glory of Artemisia,

Their Royal Majesties Ronan Geirson ta Rautalahti & Clare de Lacy